Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete observations under conditions

Hi, I have a question that I hope someone can answer. I'm still pretty new to stata, so excuse me if I'm completely lost...

I work with a dataset where I made my own. A survey.

I have 538 observations in my dataset.
    I am researching something with Muslims in Denmark and have therefore measured the degree of their identification with the social group "muslim minorities" on three variables.
    Here, they should declare "strongly agree" to "strongly disagree" on a scale of 1-5.

I would now like only to keep the observations that have either responded "strongly agree" or "partially agree" on mininum two of the three variables.

I don't know if that's a possibility in stata at all? I've searched and read a lot, but can't find some commands that can solve my problem.

Welcome to Statalist.

You have accidentally posted your topic in Statalist's Mata Forum, which is used for discussions of Stata's Mata language, which is different than Stata's command language and statistical procedures. Your question will see a much larger audience if you post it in Statalist's General Forum.

Also, if you have not already done so, take a look at the Statalist FAQ linked to at the top of this page for posting guidelines and suggestions.

Comment

Working...
    X