Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi level modelling cross level analysis

I want to examine the effect of education(xvar) on prejudice(yvar) (both 1. level variables) moderatet by current regimetype in the country(xvar) (2. level variable).

I am using the most recent data from the World Value Survey to examine the effects of the interaction, my problem is the following:

In order to assign every country a regimescore I have used the Freedomhouse reports from 2012/13 to generate a new "regimetype" variable, and assigned every observation in the data set with the appropriate score (from 1 to 7). My problem is then: how do i aggregate the scores from each observation, to make it a group level variable? Or is it possible just to run the mixed command like
    - mixed prejudice(yvar) c.education(xvar)##c.regimetype(xvar2)||regimetype :

I hope the question makes sense.

Welcome to Statalist.

You have accidentally posted your topic in Statalist's Mata Forum, which is used for discussions of Stata's Mata language. Your question will see a much larger audience if you post it in Statalist's General Forum.

Also, if you have not already done so, take a look at the Statalist FAQ linked to at the top of this page for posting guidelines and suggestions.

Comment

Working...
    X