No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sts graph, by (group)

Hi
    I am having trouble with my survival data and graphs. It seems that on the graph, everyone has a failure despite that I have entered ==1 on the failure variable.
    I have stset my data and got:

. stset obs_time_m12_m4 if m12_FinishedinProject ==1, failure( PathologyFindings_m4_tumor )scale(365.25)

failure event: PathologyFindings_m4_tumor != 0 & PathologyFindings_m4_tumor < .
    obs. time interval: (0, obs_time_m12_m4]
    exit on or before: failure
    t for analysis: time/365.25
    if exp: m12_FinishedinProject ==1

699 total observations
    351 ignored at outset because of -if <exp>-

348 observations remaining, representing
    130 failures in single-record/single-failure data
    254.294 total analysis time at risk and under observation
    at risk from t = 0
    earliest observed entry t = 0
    last observed exit t = 1.336071

then;
    sts graph, by (PatientProtocol_n) ci risktable

The graph that appears is showing 348 at risk, but by the end time, everyone seems to have had a failure.

Can anyone explain to me, what I have missed? I have been reading through many FAQs and PDF helps and video tutorials.
    I am very grateful if someone can help.

Thanks,
    Ditte

Sorry. I am using STATA 14.2

Comment

Ditte, please post on the main forum. This is for Mata, which is Stata's matrix language.

Also, please read the FAQ - an example would help, and the user-written command -dataex- can produce a snapshot of your data so that anyone can replicate your sample and work on it.
      Be aware that it can be very hard to answer a question without sample data. You can use the dataex command for this. Type help dataex at the command line.

When presenting code or results, please use the code delimiters format them. Use the # button on the formatting toolbar, between the " (double quote) and <> buttons.

Comment

Working...
      X