No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting result table from ritest

Hi all,

I'm using ritest in stata 17 to perform randomization inference, but I can't find a way to export the results table to latex.
    I would like to export this table:

Code:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    T            |     T(obs)       c       n   p=c/n   SE(p) [95% Conf. Interval]
    -------------+----------------------------------------------------------------
           _pm_1 |   .0573141       0     100  0.0000  0.0000         0   .0362167
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is the code I'm using:

Code:
    ritest treat  _b[treat], seed(123) kdensityplot: reg y treat x1 x2 x3
    I also tried to use eststo and esttab, but it only exports the results (coefficients) of the original regression, with the "real" treatment assignment:

Code:
    eststo clear
    eststo: ritest treat  _b[treat], seed(123) kdensityplot: reg y treat x1 x2 x3
    esttab using rand_inf.tex, title(Randomization inference \label{tab:rand-inf-72})  replace
    I tried to search the forum, and google the question, but couldn't find a solution. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,
    Stav

Hi Stav,

I was wondering if you found a solution to this problem. Please can you provide your codes if you can? Thank you.

Toya

Comment

Working...
    X