No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icio save is not working

I am doing gvc analysis.
    I made a do file containing icio command.
    Other command is working well, but save option is not working. So I can't print out the result.

Command is like this

icio, exporter(can) importer(chn) destination(all) output(va) save(CAN_to_CHN.xlsx)

The computation is well functioning but not saved.

Error message is
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    _icio_out_export(): 3021 class compiled at different times
    <istmt>: - function returned error
    r(3021);
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should I do?

What should I do?
    Read this page, especially section 12 and other areas that deal with how to ask a question and present minimal worked examples. Welcome to Statalist, Seonggyu.
    Last edited by Jared Greathouse; 06 Jul 2022, 19:23.

Comment

First, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the community-contributed icio package.

Consider contacting the authors of the community-contributed icio package at the email addresses given at the end of the output of help icio.

The error message is a message from Stata's Mata system to the developers; it is not a message from the developers to the users. It suggests there is work the developers need to do.

Comment

Dear Seonggyu Han,

I am facing the same problem with the save option of the icio command. Were you able to find out how to fix this?

Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello, I am facing this same issue with the save option of the icio command. Bizarrely, saving has worked fine on one computer that I installed icio on this morning, but now I'm not able to save using the icio command on another computer that I installed icio on later today...in both cases, I simply installed the community-contributed icio package using ssc install icio

Jala Youssef or Seonggyu Han were you able to find a solution to this issue? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi Jacob Neil

I wrote an email to Federico Belotti (one of the developers of the icio command) in October 2022 on this save option issue. He said that this is a bug and the fastest solution would be to use Stata 15 or 16. I personally tried with Stata 15 and it worked.

Hope this helps.

Jala

Comment

Thank you so much Jala Youssef that is very helpful. I have just tried Stata 16 and experienced the same error, but will see if I can use Stata 15 instead.

Thanks again,

Jacob
              Last edited by Jacob Neil; 04 Mar 2023, 09:16.

Comment

Working...
              X