No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asdoc vs asdocx

Hello Comunity,

my simple question concerns exporting tables from Stata to Latex.

I tried: "eststo: tabulate treat pos" but this only stores EST and I dont find it anymore.

Furtherone I tried to use asdoc, but here it only exports the image of the table itself. I am doing a Diff-in-Diff and am trying to export the table about the Treatment and Controllgroup.

Is there a different command for asdocx, since this is costly?

In addition, is there maybe another command for exporting Stata tables to Latex.

I tried ESTTAB bus this is only for estimation. I only need a simple table been exported and implemented to LAtex.

Thank u very much.

Heinrich

I am not sure about the exact layout of the table you are looking for. asdocx has a template for table1, you may view it here https://fintechprofessor.com/asdocx/...tients-asdocx/. However, if your question is different, you may want to post an example of the table structure you intend to develop. This example table may be developed manually with some dummy statistics.
    Regards
    --------------------------------------------------
    Attaullah Shah, PhD.
    Professor of Finance, Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar, Pakistan
    FinTechProfessor.com
    https://asdocx.com
    Check out my asdoc program, which sends outputs to MS Word.
    For more flexibility, consider using asdocx which can send Stata outputs to MS Word, Excel, LaTeX, or HTML.

Comment

Thanks Attaulah for the response,

the asdocx package is costly. Do you know if there is another command which leads to the same result?

Comment

You have not responded to my previous post. I do not understand the table requirements and hence cannot suggest any other package. And, asdocx is available for $9.99 a year, I am now sure how it is costly, even for a student? And if it is , it's free version, asdoc, is still a powerful alternative.
        Last edited by Attaullah Shah; 25 Jan 2022, 05:04.
        Regards
        --------------------------------------------------
        Attaullah Shah, PhD.
        Professor of Finance, Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar, Pakistan
        FinTechProfessor.com
        https://asdocx.com
        Check out my asdoc program, which sends outputs to MS Word.
        For more flexibility, consider using asdocx which can send Stata outputs to MS Word, Excel, LaTeX, or HTML.

Comment

Originally posted by Heinrich Zitzewitz View Post
          Do you know if there is another command which leads to the same result?
          Heinrich Zitzewitz As explained in the FAQ section, please clearly tell us what you want to achieve with examples, data, using -dataex-. There are many alternatives. I, like many others I am sure, have never paid for any programmes and am still able to export my results to Excel and Words using Stata's built in options. Let us know clearly what you want with data examples using -dataex-. More importantly read the linked section on how to make a meaningful post so that people here can help you.
          Last edited by Roman Mostazir; 25 Jan 2022, 07:49. Reason: added suggestion
          Roman

Comment

Working...
          X