No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing revenue convergence hypothesis

Hi,

I would like to replicate the convergece test Dobson, Goddard and Ramlogan use in the article Revenue Convergence in the English Soccer League. I believe i have collected all the necessary data but it is unclear to me how the authors perform their test.This is the link to the paper, the methodology is brielfy explained on the third page https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf...00250100200305 . Could someone help me out? Thanks in advance!
    Frits

Welcome to Stata list. You will increase your chances of a useful answer by following the FAQ on asking questions – provide Stata code in code delimiters, readable Stata output, and sample data using dataex.

You are asking a lot that you expect someone to look up an article, find the relevant passage, and interpret the paper for you. This does happen occasionally on this listserv but most often if someone happens to have a particular interest in the area. In addition, your link is to a journal that requires payment to access articles. It's quite unlikely that one of us is going to pay to read an article to try to help you understand what you should've figured out from the article yourself.

If you describe what you're trying to measure or test accurately in your posting, we can help you try to measure or test it.

Comment

Working...
    X