Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export descriptive statistics tables and charts to multiple worksheets within an Excel workbook

I'm looking for a solution where I can export descriptive statistics tables and charts to multiple worksheets within an Excel workbook. For example, I would like to have one descriptive table (N, p50, mean, sd, min, max, skewness, kurtosis) of my 5 dependent variables exported to an Excel sheet "Sheet-DepVar", and have the same table for my 5 independent variables to the same workbook but in a separate Excel sheet "Sheet-IndVar". Ideally, I would also like to export a histogram of each variable to the same workbook (I'm currently using "hist"), with each chart put into its own sheet so that when I'm done in this example, I'll have one Excel file that has 2 worksheets, each with its own descriptive table and 10 worksheets each with its own chart.

I'm relatively new to this Stata forum. Should I assume that since nobody has replied in a week, my question is not going to get answered? If so, is there another forum you would recommend that could help me?

Comment

Working...
    X