No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating table using estout

Hi,

I am trying to create a table using the estout command, but it seem that there is an issue. Once its generated to excel it looks messy and untidy.

I have used the below commands
    estout GMM_NGindex GMM_NGindex2 GMM_IPindex,cells("b(star fmt(%9.3f))z(par fmt(%9.3f))") stats(N chi2 j N_clust ar1p ar2p hansenp,labels("Number of observations" "Wald chi2 statistic" "Number of instruments" "Number of clusters" "Arellano-Bond test for AR(1) in first differences(p-value)" "Arellano-Bond test for AR(2)in first differences(p-value)" "Hansen-J test of over-identification (p-value)")) starlevels(* 0.1 ** 0.05 *** 0.01) postfoot(Asterisks indicate significance at 10% (*), 5% (**), and 1% (***). z-statistics are based on robust standard errors, and presented in parentheses)
    estout GMM_NGindex GMM_NGindex2 GMM_IPindex using Hdoc_GMM_Index.csv ,cells("b(star fmt(%9.3f))z(par fmt(%9.3f))") stats(N chi2 j N_clust ar1p ar2p hansenp,labels("Number of observations" "Wald chi2 statistic" "Number of instruments" "Number of clusters" "Arellano-Bond test for AR(1) in first differences(p-value)" "Arellano-Bond test for AR(2)in first differences(p-value)" "Hansen-J test of over-identification (p-value)")) starlevels(* 0.1 ** 0.05 *** 0.01) postfoot(Asterisks indicate significance at 10% (*), 5% (**), and 1% (***). z-statistics are based on robust standard errors, and presented in parentheses)
    Would appreciate your comments and help defining the issue!

Thanks.

Dear Hamza,

I would suggest that you look into the outreg and outreg2 commands, in my opinion these programs are much better than estout.

Kind regards,
    Jordan

Comment

Thanks Jordan

Comment

Working...
      X