use https://thongke.club/data/logit.dta 
    PHP Code:
    logit Y GioiTinh Tuoi HocVan KinhNghiem DienTich 

GioiTinh (0;1) is Sig (10%)

But when I test by Chi2

I have P-value = 0.911 ( No Sig).

Please help me, why ?

Thank you very much !
    Viết thuê luận văn cao học Dạy mô hình kinh tế lượng Hướng dẫn chạy mô hình kinh tế tại nhà.

ThongKe:
    there's nothing surprising with your results, as the coefficients of -logit- are adjusted for the remaining predictors, whereas it does not happen with -tab-.
    Kind regards,
    Carlo
    (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

Hey Carlo,
      How to use margins comand to explain for Categorical variables

I only know two command to show margins
      PHP Code:
      marginsdydx(*) 
      PHP Code:
      mfx 
      But two command dont support for Categorical variables.

Thanks,

Originally posted by Carlo Lazzaro View Post
      ThongKe:
      there's nothing surprising with your results, as the coefficients of -logit- are adjusted for the remaining predictors, whereas it does not happen with -tab-.
      Viết thuê luận văn cao học Dạy mô hình kinh tế lượng Hướng dẫn chạy mô hình kinh tế tại nhà.

Comment

ThongKe:
        if you take a look at -help margins- (that replaces -mfx-) and related entry in Stata .pdf manual, you can see how to deal with categorical variables.
        Kind regards,
        Carlo
        (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

Carlo:
          i use this command: logit Y i.GioiTinh Tuoi HocVan KinhNghiem DienTich to do that.
          And margins, dydx(*)

That's right or wrong Thanks,

Comment

ThongKe:
            try:
            Code:
            margins GioiTinh
            That said, it's not up to interested listers to reply to yes/no questions, but to the original poster to find out a solution for her/his own problem following the advice provided.
            In your case you could have easily discovered yourself that categorical variables do support -margins- just taking a look at Example 2, -margins- entry, Stata .pdf manual.
            Kind regards,
            Carlo
            (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

Thanks for your support, Carlo

Originally posted by Carlo Lazzaro View Post
              ThongKe:
              try:
              Code:
              margins GioiTinh
              That said, it's not up to interested listers to reply to yes/no questions, but to the original poster to find out a solution for her/his own problem following the advice provided.
              In your case you could have easily discovered yourself that categorical variables do support -margins- just taking a look at Example 2, -margins- entry, Stata .pdf manual.

Comment

ThongKe Club

Along with the documentation for the margins command, you may find the explanations you need, and more, in the nice overview of margins prepared by Richard Williams, a frequent contributor here, at https://www3.nd.edu/~rwilliam/xsoc73994/Margins01.pdf with a more detailed paper in the Stata Journal at http://www.stata-journal.com/article...article=st0260. I'll also note that Margins01.pdf is followed by Margins02.pdf ... Margins05.pdf covering more specialized topics.

And all five of these PDFs, and plenty more of use to someone learning about the analysis of categorical data, are linked to from https://www3.nd.edu/~rwilliam/xsoc73994/index.html - the material mentioned above is found in the section headed Interpreting results: Adjusted Predictions and Marginal effects.

With that said, it takes little effort to see that your "name" is the URL of a commercial web site that (with proper diacritical marks) Google will translate as "statistical club" rather than a personal name, as members are requested to provide. Your avatar photo is of a popular internet personality who seems unlikely to be interested in statistical analysis at this stage of her academic career. Your profile includes the "field" that Google Translate tells me is in English "prestigious economic dissertation site" which may discourage members of Statalist from helping, as the result seems to abet academic fraud.

Comment

Thanks William for pointing this out.
                  Very disappointing indeed: I should have been warned about something weird just from tones and manners embedded in the previous post, but I thought that they came from someone frustrated by repeated unsuccessful attempts.
                  For what it worths, I will not consider any further query from this anonymous poster.
                  Kind regards,
                  Carlo
                  (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

Thank you for your sharing and support, William.

Should not believe in google search. I just a research and don't want to show my avatar. All of us here just for academic research. And I am interesting in this filed.
                    I am so disappointed to hear from William.

In my way, I always want to share my knowledge and my found with everyone in this forum and our web.

In my point, all of us learn from each other to improve our skill.

Today is a bad Friday!

Best regards,

Originally posted by William Lisowski View Post
                    ThongKe Club

Along with the documentation for the margins command, you may find the explanations you need, and more, in the nice overview of margins prepared by Richard Williams, a frequent contributor here, at https://www3.nd.edu/~rwilliam/xsoc73994/Margins01.pdf with a more detailed paper in the Stata Journal at http://www.stata-journal.com/article...article=st0260. I'll also note that Margins01.pdf is followed by Margins02.pdf ... Margins05.pdf covering more specialized topics.

And all five of these PDFs, and plenty more of use to someone learning about the analysis of categorical data, are linked to from https://www3.nd.edu/~rwilliam/xsoc73994/index.html - the material mentioned above is found in the section headed Interpreting results: Adjusted Predictions and Marginal effects.

With that said, it takes little effort to see that your "name" is the URL of a commercial web site that (with proper diacritical marks) Google will translate as "statistical club" rather than a personal name, as members are requested to provide. Your avatar photo is of a popular internet personality who seems unlikely to be interested in statistical analysis at this stage of her academic career. Your profile includes the "field" that Google Translate tells me is in English "prestigious economic dissertation site" which may discourage members of Statalist from helping, as the result seems to abet academic fraud.

Comment

Let me try to explain without making you feel bad. We on this list serve use our real names as a matter of honesty. You're asking for our help so it behooves you to tell us who you are. We also generally follow the FAQ on asking questions - provide Stata code in code delimiters, readable Stata output, and sample data using dataex. As is generally true in email as well, bold and large fonts are to be avoided - they are like shouting.

This list serve works on folks being willing to help others (who they do not know and probably will never meet) without any concrete reward. It is expected that those asking for help will follow the FAQ. That you try to hide your identity makes your posting suspicious - one of the rules here is that we don't do folks homework for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X