Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to compute std error for eyex margin

Really, really appreciate the article "When I use the eyex option of margins, what is it actually computing and how does it relate to the coefficients of the loglinear model?" I'm able to reproduce the eyex values by other means, but not able to get standard error values. I need to be able to rationalize a Stata model with external computations, and this is a real sticking point. I've read the information on the delta method, but based on that I get a different standard error than margins, eyex gives me. Is there another article that explains this? Thanks!

You'll increase your chances of a useful answer by following the FAQ on asking questions - provide Stata code in code delimiters, readable Stata output, and sample data using dataex. Also, provide full cites for papers you cite. Being able to replicate your problem would help as would knowing what external computations means.

I don't know of another paper on this, but there could be one. Do a search (findit) from the command window and try googling it.

Comment

Working...
    X