No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pratap Pundir
    replied
    I mean things such as longitudinal regressions (e.g. fixed effects) with xtreg.

The output is exported, but not in publication ready format as promised. For one, in fixed effects models, what's the point of putting a constant in the table? Also, the table should indicate which fixed effects (e.g. in case of World Bank data, often countries and years are included). Similarly, for the R^2, a publication-ready table needs to show the isolated impact of the x variable, separate from the fixed effects. This is kind of what I expect to see when sending results of a fixed effects model to nested Word table (not talking about the aesthetics, but the content):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	asdoc.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	1488299

Finally, it would be nice if asdoc could:
    1. Export to docx, instead of doc
    2. Send graphs to the Word document. Internal command putdocx already does this, but if I am using asdoc, I don't expect to create a separate document with putdocx just for the charts...
    3. Support for UTF8. At the moment, any letters with accents get messed up, and text export gets confused by common text symbols such as ' and )
    Last edited by Pratap Pundir; 15 Mar 2019, 08:54.

Leave a comment:

• Attaullah Shah
    replied
    Pratap Pundir Can you specify which Stata command are referring to?

Leave a comment:

• Pratap Pundir
    replied
    Any plans for supporting longitudinal analyses?

Leave a comment:

• Attaullah Shah
    replied
    If you have a single regression, it is better to report the detailed regression table, which is the default in asdoc. To make that table, you do not need to add the wide or the nest option to the regression command. If you need further customization of the detailed regressions table, see this link.

See the following example:

Code:
    sysuse auto, clear
    asdoc reg price mpg rep78 headroom trunk weight length turn
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1487106

Leave a comment:

• Farah Ali
    replied
    Dear Dr Shah

I am trying to create an output for my regression table using nest command. As my variables are not much, i would like to report t stat next to the coefficients not below them. I am not able to find the way to this. I have seen the wise command but i dont think thats suitable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X