Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to plot graph between p-value and quantiles in STATA?

Here is the results of Quantile granger Causality in Table 8 and i want to plots the graph between p-value and quantiles. The attached graph is plotted in the R-software but i want similar graph in STATA. Thanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GCQ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	1484107

Name:	Graph1.jpg
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	1484108

Still waiting for a response.

Comment

You increase your chance of getting a response if you show what you have already done so far.
      Demanding a response usually will not give you a response, because everybody invests her/his free time to help others.
      You have already asked a similar question before and got there excellent code for your question. You can take this code from your other question, start modifying it and then come back if you did not manage to get the desired result. Then you can show what you have done so far, which might motivate others more to help you.
      My guess is that you only need two variables which hold the p-values and the quantiles.
      Something along the lines below should work. I did not test the code, but I assume it should work. "p" is the variable containing your p-values, while "q" contains the quantiles.

Code:
      twoway  line p q,                                              
         ytitle(prob)                       ///
         ylab(,angle(0) format(%7.0gc))  yline(0.05 0.10)                           ///    
         xlab(0.0(0.1)1.0) xtitle(Quantile)

Comment

Thank you for your message and codes. I have done with your codes but there is not red or green line for 5% or 10% sifnificant level.

Name:	Graph1.jpg
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	1484261

Comment

The code is there in Sven-Kristjan's helpful #2:

Code:

yline(0.05 0.10)

Comment

Working...
          X