No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export Regression Results to Excel 2016 - Stata IC 15.1

Hello,

How I can export Regression Results to Excel 2016.

I have tried different ways but it is not working.

Best Regards,

Stata/IC 15.1
    Last edited by sladmin; 07 Oct 2019, 07:52. Reason: anonymize original poster

Without further information from you, it is likely that any response will repeat things you already tried, and that will neither be helpful to you nor satisfying for the member who spent their time writing the response.

Take a few moments to review the Statalist FAQ linked to from the top of the page, as well as from the Advice on Posting link on the page you used to create your post. Note especially sections 9-12 on how to best pose your question. It's particularly helpful to copy commands and output from your Stata Results window and paste them into your Statalist post using code delimiters [CODE] and [/CODE], and to use the dataex command to provide sample data, as described in section 12 of the FAQ.

Section 12.1 is particularly pertinent

12.1 What to say about your commands and your problem

Say exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata typed (or did) in response. N.B. exactly!
    Never say just that something "doesn't work" or "didn't work", but explain precisely in what sense you didn't get what you wanted.
    The more you help others understand your problem, the more likely others are to be able to help you solve your problem.

With that said, you will probably be wanting to use the putexcel command. It's useful to build up your knowledge by reporting simple results from a standard dataset, so that if you have problems others can easily run your code and test corrections. For example,
    Code:
    sysuse auto, clear
    regress mpg weight displacement
    Last edited by William Lisowski; 11 Feb 2019, 11:06.

Comment

You have asked about exporting regression output to Excel, still, I would mention asdoc here that can export regression outputs in a variety of formats and variations. Those tables can be easily copied and pasted in Excel later on.

For those who are not yet familiar with asdoc, asdoc can be downloaded from SSC and can be used with almost all Stata commands. Here is a short blog post that shows how asdoc can be used with any Stata command http://fintechprofessor.com/2018/02/...basic-example/. You can also watch several YouTube videos that show the use of asdoc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdI6...LwodAk2oqLYhr-

Code:
      * For installation of the stable version 
      ssc install asdoc

* For installation of the new beta version
      net install asdoc, from(http://fintechprofessor.com) replace
      help asdoc
      One short example
      Code:
      sysuse auto, clear
      asdoc reg price mpg rep78 headroom trunk weight length turn , replace
      Regards
      --------------------------------------------------
      Attaullah Shah, PhD.
      Professor of Finance, Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar, Pakistan
      FinTechProfessor.com
      https://asdocx.com
      Check out my asdoc program, which sends outputs to MS Word.
      For more flexibility, consider using asdocx which can send Stata outputs to MS Word, Excel, LaTeX, or HTML.

Comment

Dear William Lisowski,

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Dear Attaullah Shah,

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Dear Attaullah Shah,

I have used the asdoc and exported fine for one model with all the details I want including 95% CI and so on.
            How about getting all the details of the output for more than one model. I use outreg2 and still does not give me 95% CI.

reg Y x1 X2 X3 etc...

ereturn list
            outreg2 [zlen_hlygnut1 zlen_hlygnut2 zlen_hlygnut3 zlen_hlygnut4] using zlen_hlygnut1234, e (all) replace see

Can you Kindly help me export more than one models with all the details that your asdic command exports?

Thanking you in advance,
            Aye Aye Khaine

Comment

Dear Attaullah Shah,

Also, how can I export all the details of mixed model results for multiple models simultaneously?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X