Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growth mixture modelling for longitudinal register data with varying measurement points

Hi Statalisters,
    I wanted to ask regarding growth mixture modelling for register data (PS I am not statistician ).

Observations are recorded at different measurement points and as some patients have multiple entry the
    number of "waves" are not the same across observations. As the questionnaire consist of followup (probing)questions, you can imagine that there will be different measurement points and different “waves” for each client (with different age), and that there will be a number of missing values across variables (questions). I have tried to illustrate this with the following table below my questions. My questions are:
    1. does the concept of treating time more flexibly apply for such data with big measurement point difference?
    2. Is there appropriate (latent} growth curve model which I can specify by using Stata, for example if I want to measure changes of composite scores (continuous variable) across time or practitioner severity rating (Likert Scale type 0-9) across time?
    3. If I want to have trajectory (spaghetti plots), what will be the X axis (as measurement points vary across observations)?
    4. Is it possible to work with missing values (excluding imputation)across variables without dropping observations with missing values while doing analysis, instead of complete case analysis ?
    5. Is there any other Stata procedure which might be relevant to analysis of the health outcome trajectories of individuals and latent classes (identified from baseline data) across, lets say, 10 years (here not all observations have same interview dates nor they have same number of repeated measurements)
    Your advise will help me tremendously as I search for the appropriate method to utilize.

id Age Interview intake order Interview date
    01 50 1 Dec 2009
    01 52 2 June 2012
    01 54 3 Aug 2014
    02 30 1 Apr 2008
    02 32 2 Aug 2010
    03 20 1 Dec 2003
    03 21 2 Mar 2005
    03 21 3 Oct 2005
    03 28 4 Sept2012
    Regards
Working...