Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbled when outputing statistical results

My datasets contains Chinese scalar tags.And I want to use "logout" and "asdoc" to output the descriptive statistics results to the file,but all Chinese characters will be garbled. Is there any good solution?

You didn't get a quick answer. You'll increase your chances of a helpful answer by following the FAQ on asking questions - provide Stata code in code delimiters, readable Stata output, and sample date using dataex.

You might try Stata support. I often find it easier to manage the text in tables directly and then copy and paste the statistical results produced by outreg2 or whatevr into a pre-created table.

Comment

I wonder whether this stops happening when using unicode and the Stata version is 15.1..
      Best regards,

Marcos

Comment

Converting Chinese character to unicode does not seem straight forward and hence there is no immediate solution to pass these using asdoc or logout.
        Regards
        --------------------------------------------------
        Attaullah Shah, PhD.
        Professor of Finance, Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar, Pakistan
        FinTechProfessor.com
        https://asdocx.com
        Check out my asdoc program, which sends outputs to MS Word.
        For more flexibility, consider using asdocx which can send Stata outputs to MS Word, Excel, LaTeX, or HTML.

Comment

Working...
        X