Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while trying to replicate Bia et al's (2014) drf command with the LotteryDataSet

Hi,

I am trying to learn the stata commands on dose-response and have found Bia et al's (2014) drf command. But I am unable to run the command and get the following error
    "spacefill_locations_init(): 3499 mm_iqrange() not found
    <istmt>: - function returned error".

I amusing Sata 14.2.
    Any leads on how to sort this error out? Haven't had any luck finding any clues elsewhere.

I have been able to use the doseresponse command without any problem which is the parametric version of drf.

Ref: https://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf....iclenum=st0352

You'll increase your chances of a useful answer by following the FAQ on asking questions - provide Stata code in code delimiters, readable Stata output, and sample data using dataex. We don't even know exactly what you've run.

I'm afraid with this kind of user-written program and technical issue, you'll only get an answer on the list if someone happens to use that routine and has seen (and fixed) that problem. Since you have the drf ado file, you could try to debug this yourself, but you're probably better of asking the authors.

Comment

Working...
    X