Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y axis range in coefplot

Dear All, I am desperate, because I have tried everything. Basically, I have plot my data with coefplot, in four small sub-plots. It is the treatment effect per ideology. In other words, each sub-plot represents estimation results for liberals, conservatives, etc. The plots look great, however, the y axes are different. I would like to homogenise them. I have used the addition

yscale(range(-0.5(0.1)0.5))

to the command coefplot and it did not work. then I tried xscale(range(-0.5(0.1)0.5)) and it does not work either. the axes continue being different. 1's range is between -2 and 4, while others -5 to 5, etc. Thanks a lot beforehand for your help. the full command is as follows.

coefplot (dliberals, label(w./o interaction)) (liberalssinteract, label(w. interaction)) || (conservatives, label(w./o interaction)) (conservativessinteract, label(w. interaction)) || (independents, label(w./o interaction)) (independentsinteract, label(w. interaction)) || (unsures, label(w./o interaction)) (unsuressinteract, label(w. interaction)), keep(*.iv1 *.iv2 *.iv3 *.iv3) yscale(range(-0.5(0.1)0.5)) xline(0) byopts(xrescale)

Thanks a million.

Best,

Sofie

If I do not change them, different axis ranges might confuse the reader.

Comment

Sorry for so many posts! I have in the end introduced the labelling of the axis prior to giving them a range and it worked very well (thank to a friend). I have used this addition to the command: xlabel(-0.5(0.1)0.5) xscale(range(-0.5(0.1)0.5)) . Thanks a lot. Best, Marie Sofie

Comment

Working...
      X