No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mimrgns: inconsistent estimation sample

Greetings-

I am trying to use the SSC command mimrgns to compute predicted probabilities for eprobit models. The models are ERMs using endogenous treatment effects, if that matters, and are estimated using:

Code:
    mi estimate, saving(filename) esample(sampname) cmdok: svy: eprobit ...
    I then use:

Code:
    mimrgns using filename, esample(sampname) dydx(*) predict(pr)
    This works for some of the models, but in several cases I get the following error:

inconsistent estimation sample levels 0 and 1 of factor VARNAME
    an error occurred when mi estimate executed mimrgns_estimate on m=2

r(459);

Any advice will be most appreciated. Thanks.

Andrew,

thanks for your interest in the mimrgns command. Please read and follow the advice I give in this post.

From what you report here, I suspect you might get the same error in the non-imputed case, meaning that the error is not specific to mimrgns. The one thing that I find a bit unusual is that the error occurred for the second imputed dataset, not the first one. Do you need the cmdok option to get eprobit to run?

Best
    Daniel

Comment

Thank you Daniel. I will follow those directions and respond. I appreciate the quick advice! These are protected data that live on a secure machine so it may take some time before I can work on this diagnosis.

Comment

Moving to a new topic here after having replicated in a single non-imputed case.

Comment

Working...
        X