Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating dyadic data

I need to create a dyadic dataset for all countries from 1970 to 2014 for my master thesis. Is it possible to do that in an easy way in Stata?

I need to get to 415 East 89th Street in New York City. I am starting out from somewhere in the western hemisphere. Please provide driving directions.

That is, in effect, what you have asked. Actually, you weren't even that precise. More like saying you wanted to arrive somewhere in New York City starting from somewhere in the western hemisphere.

Please read the Forum FAQ for excellent advice about how to pose questions to that they are likely to get a helpful and timely response. In particular: what are you working with? What do the data you have as a starting point look like? Show an example of your data, using the -dataex- command. Next, explain in detail what you mean by a dyadic data set for all countries from 1970 to 2014. Better than explaining, even, figure out manually what the example of data you show would look like if appropriately transformed into the desired dyadic dataset, and show what that would look like.

The more information you give others, the better they will be able to help you.

Comment

Working...
    X