No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stata codes for Dynamic Panels with Threshold Effects and Endogeneity

Hi Everyone,

I would like some assistance with the commands I can use for to estimate a threshold regression with endogeneity as per the paper written by :Seo and Shin (2014) link:http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/dps/em/em577.pdf.

I contacted the authors but they only have a Gauss code

kind regards

Tamara

You'll increase your chances of a helpful answer by following the FAQ on asking questions - provide the Stata code in code delimiters, Stata output, and sample data using user-written dataex. Do not provide screen shots or files. We can't do much with screen shots, and many won't open files. It also helps to delete irrelevant code to make it easier for readers to see what you're doing.

While some on this list serve may know Seo & Shin or be willing to look it up, many won't. You might try explaining the problem a bit more in a new posting. I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but you might check out user-written cmp or gsem.

Comment

Hi Tamara.
      I'm looking for the code of this paper also. I contacted one of the author but haven't received any reply. If you got the code from them, would you be so kind as to share with me this code?
      Many thanks,
      Long

Comment

Hi,
        I'm looking for this code also. would you share please this code?
        Thanks,
        Fairouz

Comment

Hi,

I have not found it yet, if you find it kindly let me know

Comment

hi everyone, i have the same problem too, so how we can deal with the issue of endogeneity with this model ?

Comment

Please visit this site https://sites.google.com/site/myunghseo/programs for Gauss code. The first (formal) Stata code for the static panel threshold model is available in Stata Journal (2015), 16 years after its publication (Hansen, 1999). So, don't hold your breath.
              Ho-Chuan (River) Huang
              Stata 17.0, MP(4)

Comment

Dear River Huang

Thank you
                but the problem is still with the issue of endogeneity and i really need how can i deal with it !

Comment

As I said in #7, you probably need to learn how to use Gauss to your purpose.

Ho-Chuan (River) Huang
                  Stata 17.0, MP(4)

Comment

Working...
                  X