No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regression Discontinuity commands

Good evening,
    I am running a regression discontinuity analysis and I am trying to understand which are the packages and commands most suitable to get consistent result with minimal effort (meaning that if one command do all the work by itself it is better)

The steps of the analysis are the usual ones:
    1. To assess the possibility of manipulation of the assignment variable
    2. Present the main RD graph using binned local averages
    3. Conduct a parallel RD analysis on the baseline covariates

For each one of this passages, what command or package do you suggest to use?

Cross-posted from Stack Overflow at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4...nuity-in-stata.

Please take a moment to review the Statalist FAQ linked to from the top of the page, as well as from the Advice on Posting link on the page you used to create your post. Note especially Section 8 on acknowledging cross-posting.

Comment

Sorry I thought I have deleted the question there. I didn't get so much success there

Comment

Your question was off-topic on Stack Overflow, as you were advised there. It is now deleted (a few minutes ago) and won't be visible to most members here.

Your question seems on-topic here, but I have to guess that you are asking for a miniature personal course on this large and important subject (on which I have never worked). A rough rule of thumb is that no answer should be expected here that would take more than a few minutes to write. If someone puts in more effort, that is a pleasant surprise, but so far no takers for this one. (Naturally, nothing stops reference to any resource that already exists.)

Comment

You might want check out the following link for more information: https://sites.google.com/site/rdpackages/.
          Ho-Chuan (River) Huang
          Stata 17.0, MP(4)

Comment

Working...
          X