Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table1 for Manuscripts

Hi, I have installed the table1 command but when I try and run it STAT tells me the command is unrecognizable? Any ideas as to what is going on?

Slav:
    welcome to the list.
    What Stata version are you using? As from -table1- help file (rnethelp "http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/t/table1.sthlp") that user-written command (as per FAQ, please specify where did you get it from) is supported by Stata from version 12 onwards.
    Kind regards,
    Carlo
    (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

Thank you Carlo, version 14.
      when i try command ssc install table1 -- I get it is already installed
      when I try command ssc install table1, all replace -- I get that it's already installed
      when I actually try the command table1, by(.... -- I get that the command is unrecognizable
      Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Slav:
        -table1- (SSC) works for me like a charm.
        I would recommemd you to take a look at -help adoupdate-, hoping that it can give you some hints for fixing the problem.
        It that attempt were unsuccessful, come back to the list detailing what's going on.
        Kind regards,
        Carlo
        (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

How are p-values calculated in table1 command for continous varibles that are skewed?

Comment

Originally posted by Lukas Lofling View Post
            How are p-values calculated in table1 command for continous varibles that are skewed?
            The command's help file doesn't say?

Comment

The help file does indeed say, and there's also the test option that includes the test used as an extra column in the table

Comment

Working...
              X