No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cox models with time-varying covariates and interval censoring outcome

Dear all,

I am currently working on a research project aimed at exploring the relationship between menopause and the incidence of diabetes. To achieve this, I intend to employ a time-varying Cox model. I am reaching out to this esteemed community to seek advice and guidance on the most suitable approach for my analysis.

In my dataset, I have a binary time-varying exposure variable that pertains to menopause status. The dataset is structured in a long format and comprises baseline measurements as well as three subsequent time follow-ups. Alongside the exposure variable, I also have covariates such as age and BMI that I believe might play a crucial role in the observed outcomes.

Given the nature of my data and research question, I am looking for insights on how to appropriately model and structure for my analysis . i am working with stata 17. below you can find the example data format for 1 person . pt is id .

pt time DIAB FUtime age bmi
    3 0 0 5.8
    3 1 0 5.1
    3 2 1 4.5
    3 3 1 5
    my question is how to set up the time-varying Cox model, taking into account the binary exposure variable, the repeated measurements, and the covariates.
    thank you
Working...
X