Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurostat database in Stata

Dear Forum, I'm a complete new member here, with very little knowledge in Stata. I have to work with a database from the eurostat website. To be honest I#m not even sure if I already found the best way to convert and to open those databases in Stata. I'm looking forward to responses and I hope this question is not too stupid at all and I also hope this is the right space to post questions like this. As I said I'm completely new here

Moritz:
    as per FAQ (that the new and welcomed members of this forum are kindly requested to read before posting), you'd better post your query on the General forum, as this one is for practsing purposes only. Thanks.
    Kind regards,
    Carlo
    (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

Originally posted by Moritz Elber View Post
      Dear Forum, I'm a complete new member here, with very little knowledge in Stata. I have to work with a database from the eurostat website. To be honest I#m not even sure if I already found the best way to convert and to open those databases in Stata. I'm looking forward to responses and I hope this question is not too stupid at all and I also hope this is the right space to post questions like this. As I said I'm completely new here
      Dear Moritz,
      Actually, you can download data from Eurostat directly into Stata via the SDMX protocol. Have a look at sdmxuse:
      Code:
      . ssc desc sdmxuse
      For importing data from a file, you should really consult the Stata User Guide aka [U]. It's shipped together with Stata, simply type "help" at the prompt.
      Stata is a little difficult to learn but really easy to use afterwards.

Kind regards,
      Eli

Comment

Working...
      X