No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propensity Score Matching by different baseline groups

Good evening everyone,

this is my first post in the STATALIST forum. I hope my question is accesible in terms of command presentation as well as of relevance. If there was a similar question posted elsewhere (which I could not find so far) I do am thankful for a quick hint.

I am conducting Propensity Score Matching with nearest neighbour matching (attnd) and I do want to estimate the average treatment effect (ATT) by different baseline groups. Neither the
    Code:
    help attnd
    nor using for example
    Code:
    egen xyz = attnd school_attendance treatment, pscore(pscore1) comsup detail
    works since egen does not allow for attnd and attnd itself does not have any grouping options.

About my data: treatment is a binary variable describing program participation, school attendance ranges from 0 to 1 and the group by which I want to differentiate the ATT is called parents_edu_baseline and contains 12 different numerical values, depending on the educational degree.

I am using STATA/SE 17.0.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem so far? Or a link where to look for further help?

I do am thankful for any help.

Greetings,
    Jakob
    Last edited by Jakob Weber; 16 Dec 2021, 10:43.

Jakob:
    welcome to this forum.
    As per FAQ (that you're kindly requested to read and act on before your first post), please re-post your query on the General forum, as this one is for practising purposes only. Thanks.
    Kind regards,
    Carlo
    (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

Working...
    X