Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hierarchical Framework analysis

Hi, I am new in this forum and new in stata as well. I would like to do a conditional logistic regression using a predetermined hierarchical framework. It is my first time to conduct this type of analysis instead of doing backward or forward stepwise. I just want to make sure that what I am doing is right. My dep-varible is diarrhoea, and my independent variable say "var1 var2 var3 var4 var5 and var6". The distal level are var1 var2, the intermediate level are var3, var4 and the proximal level are var5 and var6. (Proximal here means have direct effect on the dependent variable)
    So, what I would like to as is, if I want to find the OR of var6, I have to include all the variable at the level above it:
    Command:
    clogit diarrhoea var1 var2 var3 var4 var6, group(pairid) or

Is it correct? Thank you and I really appreciate your help.
    Mushtofa

Mushtofa:
    welcome to this forum.
    I would recommend you to re-post your query on the General forum, as this one is for practicing purposes only.
    Kind regards,
    Carlo
    (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo Lazzaro View Post
      Mushtofa:
      welcome to this forum.
      I would recommend you to re-post your query on the General forum, as this one is for practicing purposes only.
      Oh, thank you Carlo for your information. Will be posting it again. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X