No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to split my data

Hello,

I'm new to stata list so I apologise for any errors in my post. I'm currently running a regression model on Natural Resources Rents (dependent) and rent seeking behavior (independent), using a panel-data approach of 49 countries beteween 1994-2014 with multitude of control variables. I have used a xtabond2 command and two step robust small orthogonal.

I have ran my model i.e. 1994-2014 but now want to split my data into groups of years (4 groups of 6 years). How could I to split that?

Any help on this would greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

Hello, Barc. Unfortunately you've posted in the Sandbox Forum, which is the place to make test posts and to practice with the formatting features of the forum software." You want the General Forum. You may increase the number of people who are inclined to help if you post with your real name. To quote FAQ 6

6. Why are real names preferred?

You are asked to post on Statalist using your full real name, including given name(s) and a family name, such as "Ronald Fisher" or "Gertrude M. Cox". Giving full names is one of the ways in which we show respect for others and is a long tradition on Statalist. It is also much easier to get to know people when real names are used.

If you overlook this on first registration, it is easy to fix. Click on “Contact us” located at the bottom right-hand corner of every page.
    Steve Samuels
    Statistical Consulting
    [email protected]

Stata 14.2

Comment

Working...
    X