Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you please help me for this in #11 how can get the mean coefficien across all industry years and t-statisticx calculated using the standard error of the mean acroos industry-year and the mean R squares (across industry-years
    I would highly appreciate for help in that
    thanks
    basiem

Comment

basiem:
      please try the code and, as per FAQ, post what you typed and what Stata gave you back. Thanks
      Kind regards,
      Carlo
      (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

in #14 there is something different. betewwn the predict variable when Iam using the code predict predict ,xb and what Iam did in the equation to check if its correct or not
        so for example in 2010 the coefficient of varx = 1.039071 and coefficient of varY = -0.8751376 and the constant 0.645611 and the equation 0.645611+1.039071*C2134+(-0.8751376*E2134) =1.1754 and when Iam using this code you send it to me the predict = 1.6745 . could you please that. if you dont mind and thank you again for your help

Comment

basiem:
          I cannot get the source of your problem.
          Please, read the FAQ about how to post effectively and report what you typed and what Stata gave you back via the code delimiters (i.e. the hash-icon button included among the Advanced editor options).
          Kind regards,
          Carlo
          (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

Working...
          X