Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Fred,
    First of all, thanks for your command and for updating it. I was testing your command just for curiosity and I noticed that it displays by default the minimum value of the variables even though I didn't specify that particular stat. This makes the other stats to be misaligned with the heading. Apparently this problem only arises when I specify the p10 option, the others seem to work fine. I attached an image to show what I got. Thanks for your kind help.
    Code:
     sysuse auto
    fsum price , uselabel stats(p5 p10 mean median p90 p95)
    Attached Files

Comment

In my previous post and in the revised help file I advise to always select P1 when you select P10. Everything lines up correctly when that is done. The problem arises because of how a necessary string search is performed. Prior to the revision there was no search for P10, so the problem never arose. To fix the problem requires a complete rewrite of the program that I cannot do at this time.
      Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Wolfe View Post
        I have revised fsum to work as you wished. I have sent it on to Kit Baum at SSC. I'll let you know when it becomes available.
        Fred
        Fred, thank you very much for updating the fsum. It's greatly appreciated.
        Kind regards,
        Konrad
        Version: Stata/IC 13.1

Comment

Working...
        X