Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alfonso Sánchez-Peñalver View Post
    Thanks Nick, I'm sure I will find many more uses, but this is very convenient to do exploratory scatter plots of the response variable with the explanatory variables (...)
    Ditto, excellent development. The graphs are displaying with no problems in newer posts.
    Kind regards,
    Konrad
    Version: Stata/IC 13.1

Comment

Nick, the distribution date in the package seems fishy. I noticed this because when I ran adoupdate, it told me that it couldn't figure out if an update was needed, because distribution dates were not provided.

Best,
      Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver

Comment

That's Kit Baum's end. He has the distribution date as 201403429 which is being parsed as a date in 20140. Behold, I speak you from the future but I am still using Stata (what else?).

We'll get it fixed.
        Last edited by Nick Cox; 30 Apr 2014, 08:53.

Comment

Nick, the distribution date seems to be off. I think you have a 3 there that doesn't correspond. I noticed this because when i ran adoupdate it told me that the distribution date was not available, so I checked the online description. Just wanted to let you know.

Best,
          Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver

Comment

Alfonso: As I said, you're right, and this waits for Kit to fix it, except that

Code:

ssc copy combineplot.ado
            ssc copy combineplot.sthlp
            will copy the current versions of the files to the current directory. At worst, use the replace option.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't notice my previous post went to the second page, and thought the forum hadn't posted it. I apologize.
              Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver

Comment

Kit Baum has kindly fixed the package date typo on SSC.

Comment

Working...
                X