Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference in Difference: Identification Strategy for control and treatment group.

I'm currently researching disease prevalence and the effectiveness of a vaccine implemented across several states. Out of 24 states, the vaccination program was initiated in few as an initial measure. My aim is to determine whether the new vaccination has influenced the reduction of disease prevalence over time. I possess two sets of cross-sectional data: one from 2010 before the vaccination program's implementation in 2012, and another from 2013 after its implementation.

In the states where the program was implemented, the coverage varied from 50% to 10%. Now, I'm grappling with identifying the appropriate control and treatment groups for applying the Difference-in-Differences (DiD) method. Is it feasible to apply DiD in this scenario? Your insights are crucial as this forms the basis of my dissertation work.
    Last edited by chintu red; 17 Apr 2024, 00:05. Reason: Difference in Difference, causal analysis, regression
Working...
X