Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying $25 for an hour of your time to help me understand how to interpret basic regression data.

Hey you STATA pro,

We all need help during this pandemic. I will pay for your time if you can walk me through basic STATA understanding. I am confused about certain commands and on how to create proper regressions and interpret them. I have seven basic questions I am confused about and I WANT to learn how to use STATA. Let's zoom now or tomorrow.

Questions are about:

1. T-tests
    2. Running regressions and interpreting them
    3. ITT and TOTs (basics)

I am a student who's trying to be better and understand whats going on. Feel free to text me <redacted> to get in touch or dm here.

Talk soon,

V
    Last edited by sladmin; 21 Sep 2020, 05:56. Reason: mask user's telephone number

You were advised to post here on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/stata/comme...5_for_an_hour/

but that was bad advice. https://www.statalist.org/forums/help#adviceextras #4 -- which you were asked to read before posting -- explains that people are asked not to post questions about work for assignments.

Comment

Advice can still be given, free of costs. Check out UCLA's site on "Stata annotated output" for t-test. They have similar sites, explaining regression, etc.

Also, not to forget the (often overlooked) obvious and make sure to also check out the pdf documentation for ttest. Type

Code:
      help ttest
      and follow the link to the pdf. I have found the Stata manuals to be very helpful for learning some basic principles underlying the respective statistical method. In fact, whenever I apply a new method for the first time, I tend to start by reading about it in the Stata manual; it also points to further literature.
      Last edited by daniel klein; 19 Sep 2020, 00:08.

Comment

Working...
      X