Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panel Data Analysis - how to compare results?

Hi,

I use StataIC16 and I am currently working with Panel Data. I have already determined the effect of higher per pupil expenditures on pupils test performance but now I think that it would be interesting to understand how the additional resources are distributed. Luckily the data set provides the variables average teacher salary, teacher per student ration, teacher fringe benefits and staff per student.
    Is their any possibility to analyze how a 10% increase in spending will affect these variables? So for example 3% out of 10% are distributed to teacher salaries.. I understand that I could run a regression for every variable, but than its tricky to compare the results.

I really would appreciate some comments

Lea:
    I would consider including all the varaibales youmentioned as a predictors in the right-hand side of your regression and post what you typed and what Stata gave you back (as per FAQ).
    Please note that describing what you are planning to do or what Stata gave you back with no quantitative support, makes really difficult to be helpful.
    Kind regards,
    Carlo
    (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

Working...
    X