Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to display few IDs while maintaining the whole sample distribution in Fabplot?

Dear Statalist,

Could anyone advise how to display only a few IDs while maintaining the whole sample distribution in Fabplot? In my case, the ID is the city's pinyin.

My code is such that

Code:
    fabplot scatter Mgt_NAgrUrb year , by(pinyin)
    . The default fabplot display all of the cities' distribution of Mgt_NAgrUrb over the year (in the attachment)

Fabplot is an awesome package but the discussion on using it seems scant. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards.
    Attached Files

• Nick Cox
    replied
    It took a year and a day but this is now done: https://www.statalist.org/forums/for...e-on-ssc/page3

Leave a comment:

• Bo Yu
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick Cox View Post
    fabplot is from SSC, as you are asked to explain. There is no option for doing what you want. It's something I have thought about, but I have no idea when I will get to implementing it.
    Hi Nick, thank you very much for reply! Again, it is an awesome command. Looking forward to your package update.
    Cheers,
    Bo

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cox
    replied
    fabplot is from SSC, as you are asked to explain. There is no option for doing what you want. It's something I have thought about, but I have no idea when I will get to implementing it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X