No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Append Logistic Regression Outputs Using ASDOC

Hi, Stata Users:

Can someone please demonstrate how to append logistic regression outputs using the ASDOC command? When appending and using "nest", Stata does not understand that I want to nest my logistic outputs into one table. Thank you. When using nest, it gives me coefficents thinking I want those instead of the odds ratios and the confidence intervals, too.

I checked the following example and it works fine for me. If you have any other issue, please provide details on that

Code:
    webuse lbw
    asdoc logistic low age lwt i.race smoke ptl ht ui, nest replace
    asdoc logistic low age lwt i.race smoke ptl ht , nest
    And if you want odd ratios, then

Code:
    webuse lbw
    asdoc logistic low age lwt i.race smoke ptl ht ui, nest replace eform
    asdoc logistic low age lwt i.race smoke ptl ht , nest eform
    Currently, the asterisks reported with odd ratios are incorrect. I shall work on them later.
    Regards
    --------------------------------------------------
    Attaullah Shah, PhD.
    Professor of Finance, Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar, Pakistan
    FinTechProfessor.com
    https://asdocx.com
    Check out my asdoc program, which sends outputs to MS Word.
    For more flexibility, consider using asdocx which can send Stata outputs to MS Word, Excel, LaTeX, or HTML.

Comment

Thanks, Dr. Shah. How would I add confidence intervals to this?

Comment

Hi, Dr. Shah:

When I do as above, it does not show the p-value, z-statistic, or 95% confidence interval. How can I add these things on to the above?

Comment

These statistics are available in the detailed regression table. Detailed regression table is the default option in asdoc, i.e. without using the option nest. I am using option abb(.) to avoid abbreviating the labels.

Code:
          webuse lbw
          asdoc logistic low age lwt i.race smoke ptl ht ui,  replace label abb(.)
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	1519321

Regards
          Attaullah Shah, PhD.
          FinTechProfessor.com
          For more flexibility, consider using asdocx which can send Stata outputs to MS Word, Excel, LaTeX, or HTML.

Comment

Would you just type append on the end of the model to attach another model?

Comment

Detailed tables do not work like nested tables. If you use append or just do not use replace, the new regression output will be appended to the existing file. See this video for more examples.
              Regards
              Attaullah Shah, PhD.
              FinTechProfessor.com

Comment

My issue is that with the nested tables, the logistic odds is not correct. So, I have to go back and type them into the table. I want to show all of my models in one table and in a detailed manner.

Comment

I am trying to make a nested table in asdoc of logistic regression models. I used eform so that the Odds Ratios are displayed in the table. However, I would like the Confidence Intervals to be displayed in the parentheses rather than the Standard Error. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X