Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, please type it in the normal Stata command window.

xtdcce2 should support Stata 12. I checked the last version using version control. The error you receive hints that mata accesses a part of a program which it should not.

The d.y is the first difference. The second difference would be d2.y.

Comment

Hi,Jan
      I used your Stata code by applying Kamair's Moaddess, I got the following error

. xtdcce2 d.y dp d.gd d.(dp d.gd) , cr(d.y dp d.gd) cr_lags(0 3 3) fullsample

xtdcce_m_selectindex(): 3499 selectindex() not found
      <istmt>: - function returned erro

Do you have anything in Do file you can send it to me or if you can write the Stata code here in a simply way, it would be more helpful.

Thanks

Comment

your Stata command did not work ..............

xtdcce2 d.y dp d.gd d.(dp d.gd) , cr(d.y dp d.gd) cr_lags(0 3 3) fullsample....see page 15 from you slides

Comment

Apologies, I overlooked this post. Can you please update xtdcce2 to the beta of version 1.34. To do so, please type the following:
          Code:
          net install xtdcce2134 , from(http://www.ditzen.net/Stata/xtdcce2_beta) replace
          You can then call the command line from above with:
          Code:
          xtdcce2134 d.y dp d.gd d.(dp d.gd) , cr(d.y dp d.gd) cr_lags(0 3 3) fullsample
          Hope this helps.

Jan

Comment

Many thanks...............What is the Stata code for the CD test for each model specifications as Kamiar Mohaddes did and you it was appeared in the Tavnle regression... I have done : predict PMG or MG , then xtcd PMG or MG...However, the CD test is still so high ...

Regards,
            Marwan

Comment

As I wrote in another post (https://www.statalist.org/forums/for...nal-dependence), xtdcce2 automatically calculates the CD test statistic, thus there is not need to predict the residuals. What is the exact command line before you do the test?

Comment

What about if you run PMG or MG .......What I should do.......I want to compare the results of both

Comment

Which command do you use to run pmg or mg?

Comment

Hi Jan,

Sorry , I was I away from Stata list due to forgotten paswoard............Anyway, I do not know which Stata commad for CD test was used by kamiar mohaddes. I have used the following command,

predict MG or PMG

then,

xtcd MG or PMG .........The results were completely different from kamiar mohaddes's paper. do you know which Stata command they have used....

Regards,
                    Marwan

Comment

Working...
                    X