No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yilmaz Yildirim
    replied
    how can write to code for decimal part with 5 digits? (0.00001)

Is it possible to delete just 95%conf and interval from table?

Can we drop dummies with this kind of reporting?

# 95
    Code:
     asdoc reg price mpg rep78 headroom trunk weight
    Note: I dont want to use nest type of table.

Thank u

Leave a comment:

• Attaullah Shah
    replied
    Yes, that is on my agenda for the premium version of asdoc. https://fintechprofessor.com/stata-programs/asdocx/

Leave a comment:

• Dimitri Simo
    replied
    Thank you so mcuh, Attaullah!

It's a command and helps a lot.

My feedback: it would be very good if we could export in xlsx file as well.

Thanks again for you great initiative.

Dimitri

Leave a comment:

• Shoummo Sen Gupta
    replied
    Originally posted by Attaullah Shah View Post
    Shoummo Sen Gupta Support for the IN and IF conditions has been added. The new version of asdoc can be installed from my site. Copy and paste the following line in Stata and press enter.
    Code:
    net install asdoc, from(http://fintechprofessor.com) replace
    Please note that the above line has to be copied in full. After installation of the new version, then restart Stata.

Please do remember to cite asdoc. To cite:
    In-text citation
    Tables were created using asdoc, a Stata program written by Shah (2018).

Bibliography
    Shah, A. (2018). ASDOC: Stata module to create high-quality tables in MS Word from Stata output. Statistical Software Components S458466, Boston College Department of Economics.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Attaullah Shah
    replied
    Shoummo Sen Gupta Support for the IN and IF conditions has been added. The new version of asdoc can be installed from my site. Copy and paste the following line in Stata and press enter.
    Code:
    Please note that the above line has to be copied in full. After installation of the new version, then restart Stata.

Please do remember to cite asdoc. To cite:
    In-text citation
    Tables were created using asdoc, a Stata program written by Shah (2018).

Bibliography
    Shah, A. (2018). ASDOC: Stata module to create high-quality tables in MS Word from Stata output. Statistical Software Components S458466, Boston College Department of Economics.

Leave a comment:

• Shoummo Sen Gupta
    replied
    Dear Professor Shah,

First of all thank you for this excellent programme.

I was running this:

sysuse auto,clear
    asdoc table price mpg foreign if mpg>20, replace

But there is some issue with this command, the if condition is not being taken into the account and the output shows all the values of mpg.

Leave a comment:

• carole fantini
    replied
    Hello
    thanks a lot for this amazing tool. is there a way to use asdoc with robust regression? the followinng syntax report an error : asdoc nestreg:regress HADSDEP (Age Sexe) (c.rmssdc c.dersc) c.DERSXHRV, vce(hc3) beta replace

error : option hc3 not allowed
    thanks a lot for your help

Leave a comment:

• Attaullah Shah
    replied
    Youshida Koki the mentioned feature has been added to asdoc. You can try the new version. The new version of asdoc can be installed from my site. Copy and paste the following line in Stata and press enter.
    Code:

Leave a comment:

• Youshida Koki
    replied
    Is there a way to export value labels of factor variables when creating the detailed regression table?

Leave a comment:

• Attaullah Shah
    replied
    Mario Sum thanks for the appreciation.

Leave a comment:

• Mario Sum
    replied
    Dear @Attaullah Shah,
    thank you so much for even posting a workaround - this is the icing on the cake.

Leave a comment:

• Attaullah Shah
    replied
    The mixed command has a complex syntax structure. To simply parsing the syntax, asdoc offers the replay sub-command. So first we shall run the mixed command without asdoc, and then run asdoc with sub-command replay. See this example

Code:
    webuse nlswork

mixed ln_w grade age c.age#c.age ttl_exp tenure c.tenure#c.tenure || id:

asdoc replay, replace  nest

Leave a comment:

• Umito Takao
    replied
    Dear @Attaullah Shah
    I have been trying to export the results of mixed (multilevel models) with asdoc.
    However, an error
    Code:
    func_nested_reg():  3200  conformability error
                     <istmt>:     -  function returned error
    r(3200);
    appeared when I tried this:
    Code:
    asdoc mixed cci opeind_lag1w gdpcapitaw fhouseprw rentsw ///
    opeind_lag1_mean cgdpcapita_mean cfhousepr_mean crents_mean cconflict_mean ///
    ccomlaw_mean clandlock_mean cprotestant_mean || cntrynum: opeind_lag1, vce(robust), ///
    save(Table4.doc) title(Table 4. Effect of political/operational independence on CCI) ///
    nest append stars cnames(Model 8) add(Operational independence, YES, Random slope, YES)
    I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what's wrong with my code! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Attaullah Shah
    replied
    Mario Sum
    Thanks for your kind words. And I like the suggested use of asdoc as a verb. So to asdoc summary statistics using two variables in the bysort prefix, there is a workaround, though this approach is not a preferred one due to additional lines of coding. I have this on my agenda for the next update of asdoc to add support for more than one variable in the bysort prefix. The workaround is to create a grouping variable from two or more variables and then use the grouping variable in the bysort prefix.

Code:
    egen group = group(foreign  id)
    label define idl 1 "domestic - small" 2 "domestic - big" 3 "Foreign - small" 4 "Foreign - big"
    label value group idl
    bys group : asdoc sum trunk, replace
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	1511596

Leave a comment:

• Mario Sum
    replied
    Thank you for the hint.
    This results in the stratification only by id, though. The presort by foreign invoked by
    Code:
    (foreign)
    is not considered for the calculation of statistics.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X