X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raymond, I have replied to your email.

Comment

Dear Karakaplan, @Mustafa Ugur Karakaplan

I have been using xtsfkk command for my research paper. I'm running into a couple of issues and would love to hear from you.
      I had sent you a message in yahoo mail with subject "XTSFKK", you maybe find in spam folder.
      I am also reading your article “Endogeneity in panel stochastic frontier models: an application to the Japanese cotton spinning industry” (2017) and would like to receive data and do-file codes from you, could you share with me?

Best regards,
      Manh Hoang Ba

Comment

Manh Hoang, I could not find your email in my inbox or spam folder. Please email me again to my yahoo email, and use your university or work email account so that your email would not be filtered to the spam folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Ugur Karakaplan View Post
          Manh Hoang, I could not find your email in my inbox or spam folder. Please email me again to my yahoo email, and use your university or work email account so that your email would not be filtered to the spam folder.
          Dear Karakaplan,
          I just sent you more emails to [email protected] from both my education and google mail. Hope you find them in your yahoo mail inbox.

Comment

Working...
          X