No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discrete choice design - Factor: Gender

Hi all,

i am designing the discrete choice experiments and there’s a problem related to one of the factors (Gender of the stimulus).

I focus on different types of smile. My factors are 2 Eyes * 2 Mouth * 2 Head * 2 Gender

For the gender, it is the gender of our stimulus, but I am not too sure if I can have it?? Because one of the statistics lecturer in my school told me that I cannot because probably the best combination would not exist (due to male / female)

can anyone give me some idea?? Thanks!!!

You didn't get a quick response. You'll increase your chances of a useful answer by following the FAQ on asking questions - provide Stata code in code delimiters, readable Stata output, and sample data using dataex.

I really don't understand your question. While a few of us may know about experimental design, most on this website focus more on estimation. We obviously have seen many experiments with sex as a control variable or whatever. Maybe the lecturer is worrying about having too many conditions (requiring a large sample)?

Comment

Working...
    X