Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iuri Gavronski do you have any idea on how to solve this problem? It would really save my life!! Thank you so much in advance!!

Comment

The error code means exactly what it says: that at some point it expects there to be observations, but there are none (after parsing the if/in conditions). Identify where that happens (you might want to use -set trace on- and -set tracedepth 2-) and then either make sure that doesn't happen anymore, or alter the code to handle such situations appropriately. E.g.
      Code:
      count if ...
      if r(N) == 0 {
      /*handle cases without observations*/
      }
      else {
      /* run normal code*/
      }

Comment

Hi Mohina,
        You had asked: "for obtaining munificence we need to divide the coefficient with the average value of sales for the previous five year period. So, in #11 we need to scale the _b by sales right?"
        I have the same doubt. Given that your post is more than a year old, were you able to find a solution? If yes, could you please share it with me? Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I have the same query as Mohina and Suyash. Do we need to divide the value by average industry sales for past five years in #11? Could anybody clarify please? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X