Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i draw a forest plot graf in STATA with favorus option like aerobic vs. control

I am Maoud Rahmati from Lorestan University of Iran. I am working on a a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis about the effects of endurance exercise on some diabetic side effects.
    but i dont know how can i draw a forest plot graf in STATA with favorus option like aerobic vs. control
    i type this command,
    metan n1 mean1 sd1 n2 mean2 sd2, favours(aerobic # control)
    but i faced with this problem by STATA:
    option favours() not allowed
    can anyone help me?
    moreover, i type my data sheet as attached file.i must mention that i am a beginner STATA user and your help is very important to conduct my research.
    Kind Regard
    Masoud
    Attached Files

Welcome to Statalist.

You've accidentally posted your question in the Mata forum, which is devoted to questions about Mata, a very focused portion of Stata. Your question will have more visibility if you post it in the General forum, since the question has nothing to do with Mata.

With that said, please review the Statalist FAQ linked to from the top of the page, as well as from the Advice on Posting link on the page you used to create your post, looking especially at sections 9-12 on how to best pose your question.

And as a small note, the name of the software we are using is written Stata rather than STATA.

Comment

Working...
    X