No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Bounded WTP Coding issues

Hello Everyone,
    I do have the following question on interval regression.

In my research project, I have a double bounded willingness to pay data for cancer screening technology and I am trying to run an Interval regression model ( intreg ).
    I am facing some difficulty in coding the maximum WTP limit for those individuals who have responded "Yes" and "Yes" to both my initial and follow up bids.
    ( Technically they should be coded as infinity but how can I model it?)

P.S: I do not have any open ended question in my data which asks for the maximum willingness to pay.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Also posted at http://www.statalist.org/forums/foru...-coding-issues

If interested. please follow that thread.

Soumi: There is no mention of Mata in this question, so it is off-topic here. Please post in just one forum. If you are in doubt which forum is appropriate, post in General.

Comment

aslm o alikm...i hv no idea ,,how to costruct this variable ..m working on cross sectional survey data set..i want to find this,,pls tel m coding ,,how can i do..
      Age Dependency RAtio=((no.of people age under 15+no.of people age 65 and above)/no.of people age(15-64))*100
      pls guied m anyone

Comment

Thank you Nick. Yes, I posted in Mata by mistake, intended to post in General. Will do that from next time. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
        X