Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I go about performing pooled logit regression using STATA?

I need to write codes for performing pooled logit regression using STATA for my research. How should I go about doing so?
    Originally have done Cox regression but since I have time-dependent variables, I need to try pooled logit regression.

This resembles a posting by "Jennifer" on http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...ssion-on-stata and one under the same name on http://stats.stackexchange.com/quest...ion-with-stata

If you are the same person as "Jennifer" who posted these questions, then please note that, as explained in the FAQ Advice you were asked to read before posting here, that we have a policy on cross-posting, which is that you tell us about it. There aren't exceptions because posts elsewhere have elicited no replies useful to you so far; that could change. This is in everyone's interests, as people interested in this question would be interested in answers there; and so forth. Also, anyone posting here could be irritated to find that someone had written an overlapping answer somewhere else, and vice versa.

If you are the same person, then it's a good idea to delete questions elsewhere if you have abandoned them as failures.

Sorry, but I don't know what you are asking any more than I did when I read your questions elsewhere.

Comment

emily (or Jennifer):
      please note the preference on this forum for real full names (as per FAQ 6). Please devote a little share of your time to learn how to re-register accordingly. Thanks.
      Provided that I second all Nick's comments on cross-posting etiquette, your query is too vague (you posted scant details about your problem) to get helpful replies.
      The only remark that springs to my mind is that pooled -logit- can boil down to something in the line of:
      Code:
      logit <depvar><indepvars>, vce(cluster <cluster_id>)
      Kind regards,
      Carlo
      (Stata 18.0 SE)

Comment

Working...
      X