No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to make line graph with weights and error bars

Hi Statalist,

I'd like to make a line graph where I plot the means after I implement propensity score matching, in which I need to impose a weight, and I would like the graph to have error bars at each point. The y-axis would be the means (test scores) and the x-axis would be the time point (1, 2, and 3).

I have tried multiple ways to graph this with different packages (xtgraph, lgraph, twoway line, etc.) but I can't seem to get it -- either the command doesn't allow for weights or when I do apply a weight Stata does not do it, or I can't get the error bars.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This seems to be a recycling of an earlier question answered within http://www.statalist.org/forums/foru...or-of-the-mean

Comment

I want to draw a graph of propensity score density graph showing region of common support. What command do I use?
      the graph looks like this attached
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Ronald,

Welcome to the Stata Forum.

I recommend you start a new thread, since it is a different topic.

Also, please make sure your images are shared the way suggested in the FAQ.

Finally, whenever possible, you should present a summary of the data you are dealing with.

Best,

Marcos
        Best regards,

Marcos

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Cox View Post
          This seems to be a recycling of an earlier question answered within http://www.statalist.org/forums/foru...or-of-the-mean
          Sir,, i have a few doubts in propsenity score using pscore command.. who can clarify my doubts

Comment

We don't nominate people to answer particular questions. Start a new thread with a heading such as "Propensity scores using pscore". Reading the FAQ Advice does no harm.

Comment

Working...
            X