Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Time Series Data

For my research I'm looking at the effects of Foreign Direct Investment on the Wage inequality. In my data set I use TotalFDI as measure of Foreign direct investment in millions and Wagespread as the wage dispersion in Pesos. My control variables are: Openness, Education, Inflation, TotalUnemployment and Averageratiomen. for some reason I can't get significant results, who can help me? You will find the data and my do file in the attachments.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Matrassenverkoper; 25 Nov 2014, 04:04.

Hi,

it appears that there is no attachment with your post. If you share the data (or a meaningful extract) I bet that there will be someone willing to have a look. Please note that this board requires users to register with their full names.
    Kind regards,
    Konrad
    Version: Stata/IC 13.1

Comment

Hi Konrad!

Something went wrong, If everything is correct my dataset and do.file are uploaded now

Best,
      Henrik

Comment

Konrad gave good advice.

Many people here won't or even can't open spreadsheets. Showing us what your data look like is better, for that and other reasons.

Independently of that, if the question is close to "How should I analyse these data?", many people (not necessarily the same people) regard that as too broad for this forum. All that said, nothing stops anyone interested answering your question.

Comment

Working...
        X