Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double hurdle

Because of I’m trying to do a market participation model (just with net sellers) I decided use a double hurdle model after my literature review, but I have several questions about how to use double hurdle model with stata:
    1. What is the difference between craggit and dblhurdle commands
    2. How is the post estimation ?
    3. Which kind of test do I have to do (normality? Heteroscedasticity?) when should I use bootstrap with this model?
    Best regards
    -Diana-

Diana: welcome to the Forum! Please respect Forum FAQ recommendations and re-register using your real name (firstname lastname). It's easy to do -- just hit the Contact Us link at bottom right and make your request. When you're re-reading the FAQ, please also note the injunction to tell us where user-written commands come from. And also the advice about how to pose questions. At first glance, some of your questions are likely to have answers that could be found by looking at the respective help files or the articles in which these methods were developed (which you could also cite, in full as per FAQ, remembering that this is a multi-disciplinary list). People are more likely to help you if you tell us more about what you've found so far. All in all, you're more likely to get answers if you phrase posts in a way that make people inclined to want to help you.

Comment

what is the difference between dblhurdle and dhreg command in stata?

Comment

Working...
      X