Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multinomial ordered regression with instrumental variable

Please, I wan to know how to do to estimate a multinomial logistic regression with instrumental variable on STATA

Please, I wan to know how to do to estimate a multinomial ordered logistic regression with instrumental variable on STATA

Comment

Please, I wan to know how to do to estimate a multinomial ordered logistic regression with instrumental variable on STATA (Logit and Probit model)

Comment

"yan_smooth": Welcome to Statalist. Please be advised that repeated pleas for "help" are unlikely to get responses. The reasons are given in the Forum FAQ. I appreciate that on this occasion the repeated messages are probably an unfortunate mistake (but it is possible to edit or add to messages -- see the FAQ)
        Readers are more likely to be bothered to try and help you if you refer to examples in the literature of papers that do what you want to do. (As per FAQ, remember to provide full bibliographic citations to an article, and a DOI or URL can be useful too.)
        For similar reasons, please conform to Forum etiquette. Please re-register using your real name (firstname lastname). It's easy to do: just hit the Contact Us button at bottom right hand side of the screen and make your request. (Again see the forum FAQ about this.). Thank you.

Whatever, it is unclear precisely what model you wish to fit. Have you looked at cmp on SSC? ssc describe cmp

Comment

Working...
        X