Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu driven X-12 ARIMA seasonal adjustment in STATA

This is a program available to Stata users to run X-12 ARIMA seasonal adjustment. However, I am unable to install and access its features (the Dialogue Box mentioned in it).
    I will appreciate if some one can kindly tell me a step by step procedure to install and how to access the dialog box of this program. Thanks
    Last edited by honeykarun; 20 Aug 2014, 07:32.

Hello,

your're question is now a bit old, maybe you've found a solution and now can give me a hint.
    Searching for a way to implement seasonal adjustment in Stata, I've found (only!) the pdf documentation about this "Menu-driven X-12 ARIMA seasonal adjustment". I have downloaded the x12a.exe from US census, but I don't understand how to use it. I was thinking that using the menu-driven X-12 ARIMA requires to also download a stata file (like an .ado or something like that -I'm new to stata-), but I don't even find such a file on the internet. Thus, I don't understand how to open the dialog box.

I'm pretty sure there is nothing complicated with this, but still I can't figure out how to do it.

I would be grateful if someone could help me.

Best

Rudy

Comment

Working...
    X