X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Format Results in %e in ANOVA Tables

Hello Stata gurus,

How are you?

I need some help on formatting results in exponential forms (%e) in ANOVA tables. I do know that I could use ,cformat [%] to change the format of coefficients in regression results, but this command does not work for ANOVA. I tried to change the format of the variables to exponential forms, but it did not change the format of the results in ANOVA tables.

I also notice that if the ANOVA results are in large in number, such as # e+12, they come in exponential forms automatically. It does not work for smaller numbers, such as the ones in hundreds, tens, or single digits.

Question 1: Is that default that Stata does not put smaller numbers in exponential forms?

Question 2: If it does, how do I change the format of the results in ANOVA tables?

Thank you very much! Any help is much appreciated!

Have a great day!

Rachelle

since you know how to do what you want using the -regress- command, why not just use that? as far as I know any -anova- command can be estimated with -regress- (though some will take work to get right); since you didn't show us your exact command or give us any detail at all, we can't help with the translation to -regress-

Comment

Working...
    X